CLIENT & CONSENT DISCLAIMER
I have been informed by the CHP, understand and accept the following:
- Hijama Cupping Therapy (HCT) is an Islamic, religious, spiritual procedure based on natural, holistic healing methods. It was divinely revealed by God (Allah, The Exalted, The Almighty) and is performed by Muslims in accordance with Sunnah (Practices of Prophet Muhammad PBUH).
- That HCT is not a recognized, approved, and regulated medical procedure. It is a spiritual healing method to relieve various conditions in the mind, body, and soul of the Client. It can also relieve the metaphysical.
- God (Allah, The Exalted, The Almighty) is the Healer and not the Certified Hijama Practitioner (CHP). I understand that I may not be cured after HCT and it may take more than 1 session to see any improvements in health or healing.
- The CHP cannot diagnose me, cure me or prescribe medications to me (unless they actually are a formally trained and qualified Medical/Health Professional and licensed by a recognized Authority).
- HCT is natural detoxification and cleanses the body on a cellular level. A small amount of toxic blood is extracted from the skin using incisions with a size 15, single-use, sterile surgical blade or punctured with a diabetic needle and lancet. Dry Cupping will be done and several, small, shallow incisions will be made upon my skin at the cupped Hijama sites to draw a minimal amount of toxic blood.
- HCT is a very safe treatment with minimal after-effects and no liability cases to date.
- That all blood items such as cups, blades, needles, and tissues are single-use only and not to be reused by me or anyone else.
- The CHP has fully explained the procedure, contraindications, outcomes, after effects, and post-care instructions of the HCT procedure to me, showed me the equipment and I understand the process of HCT. give permission to the CHP to safely and professionally perform Dry and Hijama Wet Cupping on my body, and create several, small, shallow incisions by breaking the skin barrier with a size 15, single-use, sterile surgical blade or with a diabetic needle and lancet within the circle of the Hijama site. Also, to clean me up, sanitize and seal me with oil.
Instructions Before Hijama
- Please come in Wudhu (ablution)Recite two Rakat Nawafil Salatul Sheefa with Intention of you Cure sheefa with 6 Ayat e sheefa verses of cure from Quran.
- You can give charity Sadqa before or after hijama.
- Do not eat or drink Anything before only 3 hours of your appointment. Do not keep fast overnight only before 3 hours of your appointment.
- If you want to take shower you can take it an hour before your appointment.
- Do not take any ASPIRIN OR blood thinner before 24 hours.
- You can take all regular medications as per your routine daily time.
- start Drinking lots of water before 24 hours of the appointment.
Instructions After Hijama
There are no side effects of hijama Alhumdulil Allah this is sunnah treatment that can’t be harmful or painful to us.
The only thing is your body will start releasing Bad tissue, toxins debris like bad red dead blood cells and white platelets which is not good for body and blood circulation.
So your body May feel more Relax and rejuvenate.
- After do not take shower for the next 24 hours.
- No physical heavy lifting or heavy exercises or any physical relation.
- No dairy products or heavy diets for the next 24 hours.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Water helps flush your lymphatic system of the cellular waste that cupping helps release from your tissues.
- Stay warm.
- Try to cover the area(s) where you received cupping. Avoid public places.
You may feel more tired than normal or experience flu-like symptoms after cupping (headache or general body aches). This is a temporary reaction by your immune system to the cellular waste that cupping helps release.